Saturday, October 6, 2012

Her Name Is....

As I am sure you can tell by the name of this blog, we decided to name our little girl Natalie.  It took me quite awhile to get Chad to go along with it, but he finally gave in.  We have been referring to her as Natalie for several months now.  

Every other week or so I throw out a different name, just because there are so many names I love and I want to pick the perfect one.  Usually now when Chad talks about her, he just says "whatever we're calling her today."   

We are waiting on a middle name until we know her Chinese name.  We'd like to keep her given name as her middle name if possible.  If it really is something we don't want to keep for some reason, then I am thinking Natalie Noelle would be cute, since Natalie does mean "Christmas'' and all.  You can't find a much better meaning for a name than the birthday of Jesus!

However, until I see her little face, I do reserve the right to change her name at any time!  


No comments:

Post a Comment