Friday, January 4, 2013

Gifts for Natalie



I sent some gifts to Natalie this week.  I have no idea how long it will take for her to receive them, hopefully not too long since we will be going to get her in about 2 months!  There is a photo album that has a ton of pictures of our family, that her careworkers will show her in the orphanage.  I also sent a lullaby CD, blanket, stuffed animal, and a couple of disposable cameras.  I had read in one of my adoption books that if you send a disposable camera and you are lucky enough that the workers use it, you will have a lot of pictures of life in the orphanage.  I would love to be able to show her those someday.



1 comment:

  1. Great ideas for gifts! Love the disposable camera idea! Natalie is one lucky girl - she is going to have the best family there is!

    ReplyDelete