Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Waiting and Waiting


Speaking of being sick of waiting, here are the things we are waiting for right now:

Article V to be issued so that we can move on to travel approval. 

The gift I sent to Natalie 26 days ago to arrive in China so that it can be delivered to her at her orphanage.  When it gets there, they may or may not even give it to her.   That whole deal was way more complicated than I expected, and expensive.  The main thing is I really want the caretakers to use the disposable cameras I sent, so that we have something to show her of her life in the orphanage.

The update on Natalie that I requested 23 days ago now!  You are only allowed to ask for an update every 2-3 months.  Well I waited 2 months to ask for one and now I am waiting almost another month to hear back.  All I want is a few updated pictures, and current weigh/measurements.  Why is that so hard?????  I know the Holt staff is extra busy trying to get things done before the big Chinese New Year.  Still, my patience only goes so far.  I feel like I don't really even know what she looks like because all I have to go on are a few pictures.  I am not sure that I would even recognize her.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment