Friday, February 22, 2013

Countdown to China.....13 days!

I can hardly believe that we are leaving for China in just under two weeks!  We got our travel dates confirmed on Tuesday and now things are moving ahead full force.  Our travel agency is working on our itinerary today and we will hopefully have it soon.  Since we travel so much throughout China, there are a lot of arrangements that need to be made for in country flights and hotels.  Fortunately Holt has a great agency they use for this and this agency specializes in adoption travel so I feel very well taken care of.  Here is the email I received on Tuesday with the confirmation of our dates.  I cannot tell you how great it felt to see this.  
  
I had a shower last week with all of my friends who wanted to bless us and help prepare for Natalie's arrival.  This is so helpful as we start thinking about packing.  



Now, how to pack light? 

No comments:

Post a Comment