Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Exhaustion

I am exhausted.  We leave in 7 days and I still feel like I have so much to do, the list never seems to end.  I will be out of town this weekend for a women's retreat which I help with, so that extra stress isn't helping.  Hopefully when I am there I will get to relax after everything gets underway and spend some time by myself which I desperately need.  Trying to get ready for us to go to China is busy enough, but then adding in all instructions and plans for Logan and Jenna as they are here with grandparents for two weeks, getting ready to go out of town for the weekend, dealing with our basement which is being finished, and just normal life like actually doing laundry and driving kids to school.............it is overwhelming.  Some days I feel good and some are bad.  Well I guess either way I only have 7 more days to feel either way and then we need to leave it all behind and go get our little girl.  I am getting more anxious than ever to see her and hold her.  I got two pictures yesterday, one shows her scar after heart surgery back in December, and the other is a cute one of her kind of smiling.  That poor girl needs her mommy!!!

 



 


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment