Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ready to Come Home

Our time in China is coming to a close, and we are ready to get home!  I love the people here and the culture, but I am ready for normal food, good diet cokes, less smoke in the air, and my own house.  It is funny how people try to conserve here....with toilet paper, napkins, paper towels, etc.  They give you one but no more.  People here smoke EVERYWHERE.  Literally every place smells like smoke, I don't know why smoking is so common here.  

We have spent our last few days going on a river boat cruise, hanging out with Addie and her little Stella in the lobby, shopping, and visiting Yuexiu park nearby.  China does have amazing parks and beautiful areas, I will say that.  It will be weird to go home to snow on the ground.  Enjoy our last pictures and cute little Natalie!



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment